Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Kira + Adam | Maternity Session | LA Arboretum and Botanical Garden


When Kira mentioned she wished I could photograph her maternity session I knew I had to find a way to Los Angeles. When I later saw that Southwest was having a sale for tickets to LAX for $40, I was already packing my bags... My best friend and former college roommate is having a baby and I had to be there to capture at least a part of it! 
We took the pictures at the  Los Angeles Arboretum and Botanical Gardens and the beauty of it all was almost a sensory overload. With a mixture of fall and spring colors and Kira in her striking red dress the results were simply stunning. We walked to all areas of the gardens from the spiky cactus in the southwest desert area to the beautiful English rose gardens, all while being followed by a couple of curious peacocks. Congratulations Adam and Kira, you both will be amazing parents. <3















































No comments:

Post a Comment