Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Reed Children | An Urban + Vintage Inspired Shoot


I just love when I get to photograph these little ones and it's so great coming up with fun and unique ideas for each of the children's shoots I do. Deb mentioned she wanted to do something different for her kid's next photo session. Something urban, since most of our shoots have been in the woods and that is usually what people want when they ask for sessions. While she cut my hair, (she is an amazing hair dresser and you need to go see her at Salon Rouge now,) we brainstormed of different ideas. With a love for all things vintage I suggested we do a shoot inspired by the urban 1920s newsboys. I borrowed some vintage suitcases courtesy of Autumn and April and Deb dressed her kids in the most adorable outfits, fitted with pageboy hats and suspenders. Little Jade added a 1950s vibe to the shoot with her darling skater skirt and headband while she happily sipped Dr. Peppers. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment