Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Christyn + Jonathan | Nature Pointe Wedding

 Christyn and Jonathan (aka Jono) attended high school together where Jono was a couple years ahead of Christyn. Christyn beams when she talks about how she had a huge crush on him but was afraid to talk to him because he was older and "exponentially cooler than me." (Yeah right Christyn! You are the on of the coolest chics I know!) They reconnected years later in an art class they both attended at UNM and the rest is history! "His charisma hadn't faded one bit and his smile had me questioning my entire life. I knew one thing for sure, I needed this guy in my world!" -Christyn

Christyn and Jonathan said their I do's at the beautiful Nature Pointe in Tijeras, NM surrounded by all of their friends and family. The beautiful mountain landscape was the perfect backdrop for their rustic chic wedding. Christyn wore wildflowers in her hair that accented the beautiful boquet she carried full of  daisies, peonies and succulents by Albuquerque Florist. Guests roasted marshmallows and made smores while enjoying the beautiful evening of dancing and laughter. 

Thank you again Christyn and Jono for choosing me to capture your day. You both are such kind people and such a joy to be around. I am honored to call you my friends!

Floral: Nancy of Albuquerque Florist
Officiant: Kelly with Amor Ceremonies
Dress: Davids bridal (alterations by Seams & Sew)
Tuxes: Mr. Tux
Hair: Marion Gross of Mark Pardo
Makeup: Nanette Briggs of NBExclusive
Cakes/Desserts: Jessica Gutierrez






















































No comments:

Post a Comment