Friday, November 7, 2014

The Johnstons | Family Photos | Taos, NM

We recently had the pleasure of driving to beautiful Taos to capture family pictures for the Johnstons. The drive of course was magnificent, following the curving road along the Rio Grande lined with large golden trees. The weather was crisp and windy and I worried that it was going to effect our shoot. When we arrived there was no way we were going to be able to do a photo shoot as the wind had reached up to 28 miles per hour. We decided it would be best to wait until morning to venture out into the wilderness. I am so happy we did as it enabled me to capture so much more. The Johnstons live on a small plot of land consisting of 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 goats and 2 children and 1 amazing view.  They kept referring to it as their circus petting zoo! I am so happy I was able to capture this little family circus as the results were simply unique and full of love.





























No comments:

Post a Comment